Deception

>> Thursday, December 27, 2007

Prologue
=========

I am 60 today. Not that it should matter in any way to the story... but well I am getting awarded achievement award from the President of India. I should be glad. I am not. I am psychologist. Par excellent in everyone's opinion but me. Like every successful psychologist, I have a string of books in my name. I have done my duty by the society by helping police in many ways. I freelance for some NGO and counsel the abused kids and women. I should be happy. I am not. I feel incomplete. Thats why this story.

I wouldn't have written this story, if it wasn't for Myra. Myra my daughter... The one i love the most. The one i have done injustice to. That's the reason,I am gonna put all the truth here. I hope she finds strength to forgive me. I did the best I could.
For the first time in my life.... the only time . I lost my objectivity. I got involved with the subject. She was Myra's mother. Yes Myra is adopted.

I was soo happy back then. Had received my first award. Doing the work I loved and doing well. I know there is nothing much I could have done. The psychologist in me advices me to let go.. The woman in me can't...

I have to do this.. before I receive my award I have to do this!

4 comments:

Anonymous June 13, 2008 at 2:29 AM  

Nice Blog,Keep Going.....
I like to see my comment here...

Ayesha June 18, 2008 at 9:24 PM  

Myra has been adopted by the Doc and now she desperately wants the kid's forgiveness for something that she did....must say this is getting interesting!!!

Eagerly waiting for the rest of the story....

Stickfigureondrugs July 3, 2008 at 9:03 AM  

Sad :|

laddu February 9, 2009 at 2:19 AM  

I have to do this.. before I receive my award I have to do this!

sounds interesting yaar..m gonna read all ur stories now though i dunno how much time wil it take..

My Secret Book Shelf

Song of my life

Catawampus me!