An exceprt of love

>> Tuesday, October 30, 2007

This is an excerpt from a dairy of a lady who newly has found love. She is not sure of him yet or her feelings but the bubble of love is beautiful and enticing... Her feelings.. her thought.. Here it goes...

I wait for his call like some wait for good news, impatient but patient * freaking stupid phrase*. I am not in love yet... but I am attracted. He stimulates my senses in a special way.. in a way no one has ever... He makes me feel like a woman. Ver attractive woman. Not for my looks but for me.. for what I am. I dunno if he feels the same. if this is new for him too. It is for me n I feel special... special in a way I cant imagine. But this is not love yet. It has a potential.. we can fall in love yet if we let it grow.. it can b something very beautiful.. oh what possibilities.. how wonderful and exciting!

We have revealed so much of ourselves. I dunno if we can adjust normally... I cannot.. i guess.. I am afraid to flirt.. I am afraid he will run away.. I am sure he will. At the same time...I am scared to let this opportunity go.. What if he isnt what he seems to be? I dont know him from adams.. what if he is a psycho! Will i feel the same for him even then?

He seems to have suffered a lot in his life.. He has been strong.. what if he is not strong enough? wht if he has reached his limit? Will i b able to stand by him? Am i really sure?
So many questions.. for all I know nothing may ever come through.. So in the meantime I will enjoy the ride.. and yes.. no regrets.. not now not in the future...

0 comments:

My Secret Book Shelf

Song of my life

Catawampus me!