Last excerpts of a dairy of lady out of love....

>> Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Its over! everythings over! That cad! I will never see his face again. He broke my heart.. and my pride. How much I trusted him.. and now ..

I opened my heart my soul and now i have nothing to hold on to..

My dreams my pride my confidence.. MY LIFE... everything is in shambles. How could I have been so blind? how can I trust so much?

Oh how will i handle this pain.. this pain that blinds my eyes deafens my ears and yet an yet my heart screams.. screams in the emptiness.. emptiness that engulfs me.. chaotic and yet silent...

I am just hanging there... On the very edge of sanity and insanity I find myself.. I dunno whether to laugh or to cry...

Never again will i ever trust anyone.. never again.. the guy who made me feel woman again has insulted my womanhood so completely that I myself do not know what I am anymore.. or what he was!

How can a person be in love and so cruel? Many say you were lucky to be saved.. What is saved is just a corpse an incubus... the undead.. wouldnt it be better if i wasnt alive?....

My Secret Book Shelf

Song of my life

Catawampus me!