A love letter

>> Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Darling,

Would u understand it?? how can you? I myself am not understanding it!!

I want more from life.. for long i was thankful for what life gave me and yet wasnt happy.. and today.. yesterday tomorrow everything seems wonderful.. coz i want more.. I want more from myself from life from everyone...

I have never given myself a chance to expect and yet i wasnt satisfied.. Today I expect a lot and yet i am happy :)

I have become a bit needy a bit desperate.. but i am still happy .. I want more...


Do you undertsand it? Would you give more?

Coz i want more.. I wanna give more take more :)

Here i sit with this beautiful song singing in the back ground... fresh air which still has scents of yesterdays rain... its cold... very cold.. and yet I think of you... Do u understand y i do it?

I sometimes feel i am being stupid.. but the same recklessness is here.. to overtake... to take control... but is it taking control or am i losing it?

Do you know? Coz I dont..

I check the email 10 times a day... and still wait for it.. do u know for what?? and then.. when i think it wont b there.. there it is.. delighting me.. i wonder y i am not angry for the delay.. why i am just happy.. it refuses to reply...

My inner voice says... listen to the silence.. what does it say? I donnot know.. All I know it things r just the same and yet its new...

Or may b what changed in my perspective.. but do u know? can u feel it too?

With loads of love,

1 comments:

Kartik Srinivasan December 3, 2008 at 3:18 AM  

wow, u got a rare gift of expressing such beautiful emotions! amazing.

My Secret Book Shelf

Song of my life

Catawampus me!